The FMP sensor is a multipoint temperature sensor in which multiple Type K sheathed thermocouples are enclosed in a single protection tube.
Using NND ultra-fine thermocouples, it is possible to measure 7 locations with a 1mm diameter protection tube.
This is useful when many sensors cannot be installed, or when it is desirable to eliminate the environmental impact of the sensor itself.
Upper photo: 5 measuring points in Φ1mm
Lower photo: 2 measuring points in Φ0.6mm
The measurement point can be set arbitrarily by changing the insertion length of Type K-sheathed thermocouple.
Specification (Type K)
|Diameter of Protection Tube (Φ)||Max No. of Mesuring Point||Max Lenght of L1||Temperature Range|
- Up to 20 points can be measured with one protection tube.
- When NND’s ultra-fine Type K sheathed thermocouple is used, a maximum of 7 points can be measured with a 1mm diameter protection tube.
- The operating temperature is suitable for medium and high temperatures up to 600 ° C. (Protection tube of Φ1.6 or more supports JIS class 3)
- The shape of the protection tube can be processed according to the shape of the object to be measured.
- The material of the protection tube is SUS-304, 316, 316L.(* Inconel and titanium are under development)
- About Pricing
- As the production range of MP sensors varies, please fill in the following drawings and send it by e-mail attachment or fax. Details will be discussed at the meeting.
- Operating temperature
- Protection tube outer diameter
- Number of measurement points
- L1 length
- L2 length
Applications and application examples
- Temperature distribution measurement in various furnaces and chambers.
- Mold internal temperature distribution measurement.
- Various liquid temperature distribution measurement.
- Liquid level measurement (high temperature, low temperature).
- Application examples
- Major gas company
Measurement of temperature distribution in a heat exchange vaporizer for vaporizing liquefied natural gas (LNG)
- Auto parts manufacturer
Temperature measurement of diesel engine exhaust gas treatment filter
- Major power company
Temperature distribution during sewage treatment
- Each university
Development of sensors according to research purposes as well as general sensors
- 5. There are many other achievements
- Major gas company